Newspaper: The Niobrara County News
Manville News, November 7, 1918
The Niobrara County News was founded by G.M. Winkleman in 1911. He was succeeded by H. B. Card and A.A. Spaugh in 1912. In 1916 H.B. Card assumed control and the name changed to "The Manville News."
Images & Attachments
There are no attachments for this record.
There are no linked records.