Lusk Liquor Store
The Lusk Herald, February 20, 1958
The newest addition to the Main Street of Lusk is the Lusk Liquor store building which was recently completed for Mr. and Mrs. Roger Percival.
This building replaced one of the oldest buildings in Lusk. While the old frame building was being torn down and the new structure built, the business was housed in the Wyoming Theatre building in the quarters formerly occupied by the Lusk Gambles store.
Images & Attachments
|Property||116 S MAIN ST||View Record|