Business Details

Cafes`: Niobrara Cafe`

The Niobrara Cafe
Lusk Herald, February 21, 1918


The Niobrara Cafe, formerly owned and originated by Mr. and Mrs. Jack Hastings, is now the property of Jas. Graham Oliver, he having made the deal Monday.  Mr. Oliver hails from Nevada.

************************************

Niobrara Cafe
Lusk Herald, May 2, 1918


J.G. Oliver, owner of the Niobrara Cafe, will soon start on his new building which is to be one of the finest and most up-to-the minute of its kind in the State.

*********************************

Oliver Uses Case of Eggs for Breakfast

The Lusk Standard, February 7, 1919

J. G. Oliver, proprietor of the Niobrara Cafe, is repairing the old feed store building formerly occupied by Elliott & Whipple. Mr. Oliver will finish the front part of the building for a store room and the remaining portion will be used as sleeping rooms for the people employed in the restaurant. Mr. Oliver's business is increasing by leaps and bounds. He is feeding about 700 people daily and it requires a good sized force to take care of the business. For breakfast Mr. Oliver uses a case of eggs and sometimes one case won't go around.

**************************************************

Niobrara Cafe
The Lusk Standard, February 18, 1921


The new Niobrara Cafe` is now open next door to City meat market. Family style dinners. A specialty short orders, at all hours. Regular meals 50c. Give us a trial.

**************************

The Lusk Free Lance, June 4, 1953

Special

Double-Decker, King Size

Hamburger 45c

Niobrara Cafe

7th and Main Streets.

Images & Attachments

There are no attachments for this record.

Related/Linked Records

There are no linked records.