Business Details

Lusk Livery Barn

Messrs. Elliott & Whipple Have Bought the Interest of C.S. Barnes

Messrs. Elliott & Whipple have bought the interest of C.S. Barnes in the Lusk Livery barn and have already taken possession.  They will move their stock of grain from the Rouse building to their new location, when, it is understood, this building will undergo repairs and improvements.

Lusk Herald, December 6, 1917

Images & Attachments

There are no attachments for this record.

Related/Linked Records

There are no linked records.