C and H Refinery
Image from 1947 Lusk High School Yearbook:
Direct! Right from the Lance Creek oil field to the C AND H REFINERY. Pipe lines bring a flow of black gold to the refinery which by its own kind of magic turn the oil into no. 1 and no. 2 distillates, white gasoline, kerosene and "Hot Shot" tractor fuel.
Established in 1933 by James D. Hoblit and Roy Chamberlain, and continually expanded as to buildings and equipment, the C and H Refinery enjoys a large business.
Among the many customers are Floyd Hudson and Carl Dainton.