Business Details

Restaurant

Owner: Mrs. Pullen

New Restaurant

A new restaurant has been started up in the Millburn building on the east side of Main street, Mrs. Pullen being the proprietor.

Lusk Herald, April 16, 1908

Historical Locations

There are no properties recorded as locations for this business.

Images & Attachments

There are no attachments for this record.

Related/Linked Records

There are no linked records.