Drug Stores: Brown Drug Co.
BROWN DRUG CO. BUYS BUILDING
The Lusk Herald, April 21, 1927
Negotiations which have been pending for some time were closed this week, and H.C. Brown of the Brown Pharmacy became the owner of the building occupied by his business.
The building has been known as the Demmon building, owned by O. J. Demmon, a Lusk pioneer who died recently in Florida. George Saffell, non-in-law of Mr. Demmon, conducted negotiations on behalf of the Demmon estate.
The building is a two-story structure, with the drug store on the first floor and apartments and offices occupying the upper story. Mr. Brown contemplates making several improvements in the building as soon as the weather permits.