Risberg Shoe Repair
The Lusk Standard, February 21, 1919
John P. Risberg, who formerly conducted a shoe repair shop in the building just north of of the Goddard building on north Main street, has removed his equipment to the building occupied by A.A. Thon, and the two are now working together.
Images & Attachments
|Obituary||Risberg, Johan (11/30/-0001 - 02/04/1942)||View Record|