Audrey Joan Combs
Little Combs Girl Dies, Result of Bean Lodging in Lung More Than a Year Ago
Audrey Joan Combs, 2-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Combs of this city died Sunday, July 7th, from the effects of a peculiar accident last year.
The little girl had swallowed a bean accidentally last year and it had lodged in her lungs, she was taken to Cheyenne for treatment but as one lung had completely disappeared and the other was effected. Her strength gradually ebbed and when pnemuonia attacked her this spring she was unable to survive.
She is survived by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Combs, one brother, Junior, two sisters, Nadine and Maxine, and one half-sister who lives in Nebraska. One small brother, Lewis Max preceeded her in death several months ago. She was born January 17th, 1933.
Funeral services were held at the Peet Mortuary Tuesday afternoon, at 2:30 o'clock which time Rev. B. F. Farrar officiated the service. Mrs. J. P. Watson and Mrs. C. E. Marvin rendered "Jewels" and Mrs. Watson sang by reguest, "Face to Face." The pallbearers were May Wahl, Alice Vorhees, Margaret Willis and Zelma Penn.
Images & Attachments
|Obituary||Combs, Frank (05/28/1886 - 03/15/1969)||View Record||Obituary||Combs, Lewis (02/11/1928 - 07/11/1929)||View Record||Obituary||Combs, Audrey (11/30/1900 - 11/06/1960)||View Record|