Marcie Ann McDaniel
McDaniel Baby Dies Thursday After Scalding
Marcie Ann McDaniel, nine month old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kent McDaniel of Linch, died Thursday evening in the Natrona County Memorial Hospital.
The child was severely burned when she turned the hot water faucet on while pulling herself up in the bath tub. She had been placed on a mat in the tub, by her mother, who stepped out of the room for a moment. The child had recently been released from the hospital following a bout with pneumonia. The cause of death was given as shock. She was still in a weakened condition from the pneumonia.
Mr. and Mrs. McDaniel and a registered nurse rushed the child to Casper where she was immediately placed under oxygen but all attempts to save her life were futile.
Funeral services were held Saturday at 2:30 p.m. from Bustard Funeral home in Casper. Cremation followed.
Marcie was born September 27, 1958 in Casper. She is survived by her parents and a brother, Mark, 4, of Linch; her maternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Dale Windom of Lusk, and her paternal grandfather, O.W. McDaniel of Lance Creek.
Images & Attachments
|Obituary||McDaniel, Otto (03/04/1900 - 03/31/1968)||View Record||Obituary||McDaniel, Kent (09/18/1933 - 06/20/2002)||View Record||Obituary||Windom, Dale (11/06/1902 - 10/10/1980)||View Record||Obituary||McDaniel, Mark (06/25/1955 - 11/21/2014)||View Record|