101 W 2nd St.
Legal: LUSK OT BLK 3 LOTS 2-3-4
Lusk Free Lance was here from 1886 to 1914 (John Slater) Building was moved to museum.
Businesses at This Property
|-||Lusk, Frank S.||079/17/1887 -||Pioneer Townsite Co.||Quit Claim Deed||07/19/1886 -||Lusk Free Lance||Western Town Lot Co.||Warranty Deed||Lusk Free Lance located from 1886 to 1914. Building then moved to Museum||03/28/1891 -||Johnson, Ellis||Warranty Deed||07/29/1968 -||Ranch Way, Inc.||Warranty Deed||08/07/1968 -||Shidler (Marain)||Decree||05/22/1972 -||Kuhn, Frank O., et al||Warranty Deed||12/02/1980 -||Wasson Chevrolet, Inc.||Warranty Deed||05/15/2003 -||Hiway Brake & Alignment||Santistevan James A.||Warranty Deed|
Images & Attachments
There are no attachments for this record.
|Business||Hiway Brake & Alignment||View Record|