210 S Main
Legal: LUSK OT BLK 5 LOT 5
The Lusk Herald was in this location in 1889-1909
There was a bakery in this space beginning in 1945.
Don Carpenter operated a Barber Shop on the North Side of this building; Terry Griffith operated a Barber Shop after that.
Businesses at This Property
|-||Lusk, Frank S. ()||View Business||-||Mahnke, Arthur W. (Auction House)||Warranty Deed||Barber shop/north side of Mahnke Bldg. Don Carpenter followed by Terry Griffith||View Business||03/06/1888 -||Streeter, Daniel D. ()||Warranty Deed||View Business||10/01/1889 -||Mayes, James E. (Lusk Herald (newspaper))||Warranty Deed||View Business||11/01/1909 -||Forsythe, George (Lusk Herald (newspaper))||Warranty Deed||View Business||08/14/1933 -||Loveland, Lillian F., et al ()||Warranty Deed||View Business||08/07/1939 -||Whittlock, Oscar J. ()||Warranty Deed||View Business||04/10/1945 -||McKnight, Elvie L. (Bakery)||Warranty Deed||View Business||02/01/1973 -||Shepard, Melvin D. ()||Warranty Deed||View Business|
Images & Attachments
There are no linked records.