Drug Stores: Green Drug Company
The Lusk Free Lance, January 8, 1931
GREEN DRUG COMPANY MOVED; WILL BE ONE OF BEST STORES IN STATE
With painters and carpenters working hard and as fast as they can, the Green Drug Company will soon be located in their new quarters, the building owned by Mrs. Nina Baldwin, and formerly occupied by the Bishop & Montague billiard parlor.
Thisngs were generally strewn about the new home early this week but with the completion of redecorating the interior and cases and getting them into place, it won't be but a few days until this will be one of the finest drug stores in this part of the state.
A beautiful design of linoleum has been laid in the main portion of the store, and the ceiling and walls have been redecorated, All fixtures are undergoing a treatment of varnishing. A huge up-to-date fountain is in transit and is expected daily. This will be placed towards the front of the store on the south side. The arrangement of the store will be such that patrons will be able to shop with the greatest of ease and convenience.
Mr. Green, while in the height of the upset, was so busy that he hadn't time to give us copy on an ad for this week but said he'd be ready to "talk turkey" before long. The moving from the former location, one door down from the former location one door south, was begun shortly after New Year's day.