Physician: G.D. Murphy, M.D.
Lusk Free Lance, January 15, 1931
DR. G.D. MURPHY NOW LOCATED IN QUARTERS OVER GREEN DRUG CO.
Patients of Dr. G.D. Murphy will now find him in his new quarters, on the second floor of the building occupied by the Green Drug Company. Dr. Murphy has the three front rooms and is getting them prepared to receive his large clientele of patients. There will be a reception room, a consultation room and office , and they have all been redecorated and cleaned up in good shape. New rugs arrived today for these quarters, and when everything is properly arranged, they will be most pleasing to his patients.
Images & Attachments
|Drug Stores: Green Drug Company
|218 S Main