Sinclair Service Station
Image from 1947 Lusk High School yearbook:
Strategically located at the junction of U. S. Highways 20 and 85, the SINCLAIR SERVICE STATION, operated by the Blackmore brothers, is a busy place.
Operating a bulk plant business in addition to the usual service station business, this place of business is unusually well equipped to serve not only the needs of passing motorists for a "fill," but also the diversified needs of Niobrara County's ranchers for lubricants and fuels.
Robert Moss, who lives nearby, ambled over to watch the photographing, and, of course got into the picture.