Quilt Squares - J.L.Hall Lumber Company
J. L. Hall Lumber Company was was recreated as a quilt square by The Bag Ladies for their Historic Quilt in 2001.
This building burned and no information could be found.
(Editor's note: The J.L. Hall Lumber Company was established in 1911 by Jesse Hall, was sold January 1919 and renamed "The Lusk Lumber Company." The attached articles are under the name of The Lusk Lumber Company.)
Images & Attachments
|Lumber : Lusk Lumber Company
|Fire: Lusk Lumber Burns